Monday, March 06, 2006

iPod, uPod, we-allPod



As many of you know, I turned 28 years old a week ago today.
My parents gave me an iPod video for my birthday and I must say, it is dope. I've never had an iPod before and didn't really see what all the fuss is about.
I now see.
  • I am a serial compact disc destroyer. No-more, they can all just be on the digital iPod.
  • They're very small. Not awkward like a disc-man.
  • They don't skip.
  • Podcasts are really cool. Didn't ever think I'd get into them but you can download podcasts of pretty much anything. I especially like downloading political talk shows like Meet the Press. They are also all free on the iPod iTunes site.
  • Video Podcasts are also dope. I didn't think I'd really use it for that but I recently flew to and from Colorado and was glad I had the video feature. What did I watch you ask? Desperate Housewives. I said it, I said it - what?!

The only corny thing so far is that you can only upload songs from one computer. So, for instance, I can't just download some songs from Dave's software on his computer. If you do, it erases all the files currently on your iPod. Wack.

Overall, however, I'm a fan.

1 comment:

Matt Dabney said...

Desperate Housewives is dope. Don't be ashamed.