Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Fucking Knicks Fucking Suck

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I don't think at this point I'm able to intelligently and politely express my feelings about the Knicks choice to not cut Allan Houston with the one-time-only Allan Houston Rule!
Isiah, are you fucking kidding me you little smiley faced bitch? I mean, really, it's the fucking Allan Houston Rule.
Will he get better? Maybe - but even if he returned to peak form he's still way overpaid. He's a jump-shooter and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, except for the last two seasons, when he may as well have been hanging out with Frederic Weiss.
The only way this possibly makes sense is if they know he's going to retire, but that doesn't seem to be the case (from espn.com):

"He's working hard, trying to get back, and he believes one day he'll get back
to his original form," Thomas said. "This will be on Allan's timetable, and
we'll stand behind him as an organization.
"When you have players that have been injured for some time, you have to find a way to move on and make the roster better. If Allan was to come back and regain his form, then it's an added bonus," Thomas said.



So, basically Isiah is saying, "Well, yea he sucks and he's hurt and he's overpaid AND we could take $40 million off the salary cap but we're not going to. Not because we expect him to get better or be able to contribute - we're proceeding as if he's not - we're just not. Just because. Try some of my popcorn."
You've got to be kidding me, Isiah. I know Dolan, who has got to be one of the worst owners in sports likes Houston, but grow a pair of nuts and tell him that it's stupid to keep this guy. Maybe Isiah isn't pussy, though, maybe he's just completely fucking stupid. I mean, it has to be one or the other. Well, maybe it isn't - maybe it's both.
The Nets can't get to Brooklyn fast enough, I don't know if I can root for these fucking dickheads anymore.

2 comments:

ChuckJerry said...

I agree. I just wanted to say I agree.

Max said...

Luke you got a telemarketer comment. Cool.

Anyway, I also agree and wanted to add that I think Allan Houston will get Aaron Boone's middle name soon - as in "Well, yeah, Shareef Abdur-Rahim / Michael Finley / Stromile Swift might've signed with the Knicks... if it wasn't for Allan Fuckin Houston's contract."

How much of the blame should be put on Houston himself? Should he step up and rather than say "I've been doing a lot of praying, and God wants me to stick this out and try to come back", say something like "I've been doing a lot of praying, and it would be a service to everybody involved if I just retired and walked away from the game."

Although according to Bill Simmons the Sixers' GM Billy King is becoming the next Isiah Thomas with his throwing money away to mediocre players.

The Sixers now have Chris Webber and Jamal Mashburn.