Friday, October 21, 2005

Onnnn Our Way Back Home, On Our Way Home, We're Goingg Hooooooo-oome

We have located Pacherski - he is safe and sound.

He advised that, in the future, should he disappear for a week or so, we should not be alarmed. "If I disappear and die", he assured us, "you'll see it on TV."

I will sleep better at night.

Turns out Chris was home for part of last week. Dave was in Teaneck for the majority of the week celebrating various Jewish holidays and hanging out with the Ner and the Marge. I was working fairly late and getting home at like 9 or 10. Chris, one may say, is on a different schedule than I. So, for Tuesday through Thursday afternoon while I was at work, Chris was home. When I was home, Chris was............doing whatever it is Chris does. Then, on Thursday, he drove to Georgia (cue in "The Best There Ever Was") with the Hollywoods to go to a wedding. He didn't tell me or Dave. He heard our messages from Friday but couldn't call back because his phone was shutoff. Apparently neither Luke nor Phil has a cell phone Chris could use. Yea, I don't believe that either. Anyway, he came home Monday night and that was pretty much that. How anticlimactic?.

It also turns out that Chris had, in fact, informed Dave of his impending trip to help celebrate his friend's nuptials but it had slipped his mind. The following conversation ensued on Monday night:

Chris: "Dude, I told you where I was going"
Dave: "No you didn't"
Chris: "Yes I did"
Dave: "When?"
Chris: "Saturday night when we were hanging out at the back room of The Black Bear Lodge"
Dave: "Oh yea"

And, thus, the saga ended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loss of Winn-Dixie Jobs affects Sept. employment
Data released today shows the number of people employed throughout the state dropped in September, a result of grocery store chain Winn-Dixie closing its stores, said economist Mark Vitner from Wachovia.
Nice, real nice blog. I'll for sure be back to check it out. If you need extra money, I have a auto surf cash related site. It covers auto surf cash business ideas. Check it out if you have time :-)

Open Bar said...

Luke, you really need to turn the word-identifier thing on your blog profile so those goddamn spam commenters stop.