Friday, January 19, 2007

And On The Third Day He Blogged Again

Last night after work, I headed to the village to meet up with my good friend Hasdai at the Art Bar on Eithgh Avenue between Horatio and Jane Streets.
I just had a hell of a time trying to spell eighth. I find as I get older my spelling abilities decline.
I digress.
While there, I hung out with two of Hasdai's friends - Faith and Kate. Actually, Faith was his friend and Kate was Faith's friend. Maybe Kate is now his friend but I guess you'd have to ask Hasdai or Kate. Maybe Faith would know, too. I'm not friends with any of these people but Hasdai but the other two seemed nice and they lived in Jersey City.
Anyway we all convinced Faith she should have a blog and now she does, so you should check it out: boo-yakasha!
Kate also has one but she's apparently a blog snob and I don't have access. You can try to read it by following this link: https://www2.blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fanteriorcommissure.blogspot.com%2F

3 comments:

Faith said...

Thank for the shout-out! Now, see, you succeeded where I failed in doing the cool link thing which I couldn't figure out. How'd ya do it?

Anonymous said...

i resent that.

but took your advice. blog open.

small-d said...

Luke throws open the hermit blogdom!