Sunday, January 14, 2007

Isn't It Ironic?


“Victory will not look like the ones our fathers and grandfathers achieved. There will be no surrender ceremony on the deck of a battleship.”

-President George W. Bush



I'm completely stealing this from my friend Hasdai's blog - which is about a million times more sophisticated and than mine and you should check it out if you haven't already.
I couldn't believe Dubway said this, I mean did the image of him declaring victory on a battleship not pass through everyone's minds as he made the above statement?

2 comments:

small-d said...

Nnn...http://smalld.wordpress.com/2007/01/14/return-of-the-luke/

Faith said...

As promised, I now have a blog. And I have linked to yours. Which means now you have to update. Because obviously you will be getting so much more traffic now.